The CFA Society Detroit continues to offer you insightful programming during this time of social distancing. We have adjusted our format to provide you with relevant speakers and content over the next few months. A series of online webinars have been scheduled to keep you informed as markets continue to evolve in this turbulent time.
Recordings of Webinars can be found on our You Tube Chanel HERE
Presentation Materials can be found HERE
- September 10th - Mark W. Yusko, Chief Executive Officer and Chief Investment Officer, Morgan Creek Capital Management (click to read a recap)
- June 9th - Grant Williams
- May 4th – Andrew Opdyke, CFA, Economist, First Trus
- April 22nd – Ben Phillips, CFA Chief Investment Officer, EventShares & MarketDesk Research
- April 14th – Chris Low, Chief Economist, FHN Financial
Additionally, the CFA Institute has curated a number of resources to assist you with navigating this uncertain landscape.
Furthermore, if you are not already regularly tracking the following resources, we encourage you to do so:
We look forward to seeing you again soon.