The Schweser Live Mock Exam is a proctored 6-hour classroom exam designed to match the format, topic weightings, and level of difficulty of the actual CFA® exam. It helps develop your test-taking skills and identify your weak areas.
The Live Mock Exam includes:
- Fully proctored and timed 6-hour exam (two 3-hour sessions with one-hour break)
- CFA Institute topic weightings
- Printed answer key and online answer explanations
- Online scoring and performance tracking with a comparison to other Mock Exam takers
- LOS and CFA curriculum page references for every question
Hosted by CFA Society Chicago and Kaplan Schweser