CFA Society Malaysia is proud to announce our newly revised Associate Membership!
Who is it for?
The Associate Membership caters to 2 groups: Working Professionals and Students & CFA Candidates
Working Professional applicants must meet ALL following prerequisites:
1. A bachelor’s degree or equivalent education
2. 12 months of professional work experience in financial investment decision making process
3. Applicant must be recommended by a CFA Regular member or current employer
1. Currently registered or have passed CFA exam level I, II, or III
2. Be in the final year of your bachelor’s degree program
3. 4 years of professional work experience
4. Combination of professional work experience and education that totals at least 4 years
Note: Associate members are not required to have concurrent membership with CFA Institute.
What are the benefits?
- Build your network with your peers and investment professionals through highly subsidised networking events
- Participate in CFA Society Malaysia's selected events / programs at a discounted rate
- Expand your knowledge through our regular professional development talks
- Stay abreast of trends that affect the industry in our market
- Take advantage of local continuing education opportunities
- Opportunity to participate in our Volunteer Program in CFA Society Malaysia's events
Note: Associate members are not eligible for award of the CFA charter and do not have any voting rights in CFA Society Malaysia.
How to join us?
Please download and fill in the application form available below, scan it back to us at email@example.com along with your supporting documents (bachelor's degree certificate or equivalent education, curriculum vitae / resume, recommendation letter, statement of CFA registration, university letter of student status, etc) or any other documents that will help support your application.
What is the membership fee and payment method?
One-time joining fee is RM80.00 while the annual due is RM165.00 and membership year for CFA Society Malaysia is from 1 July in current year until 30 June in the following year.
Offer: Join now and we will waive the joining fee AND your membership will valid through 30 June 2018 (17 months of membership for the price of 12 months)!
Payment can be remitted to CFA Society Malaysia via:
- Cash (please do not send cash by post. Cash payment to be made in person at our office.)
- Electronic banking: Public Bank Berhad (Acc No: 3096357332)
Membership fee paid is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Who to contact for more information?
You can call us at +603-6419-7273 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Associate Membership Application Form v3 - Malaysia.pdf
Associate Membership Fact Card.pdf
Professional Conduct Statement .pdf Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct.pdf