Associate Membership is applicable for those who do not qualify for Regular Membership. Associate Members enjoy some benefits of Regular Membership, except that they cannot vote and stand for office.
Annual membership fee: RM120 (Membership cycle runs from 1 July to 30 June). Please refer to this link
Associate Members enjoy:
1. Being part of CFA Society Malaysia and aligning with the globally recognised CFA brand;
2. Connecting with the local and global community with CFA charterholders;
3. CFA Society Malaysia and Associate Members events. Associate Members will be invited to around five (5) events per year including:
- one (1) corporate site visit;
- one (1) mock exam;
- one (1) exam technique workshop;
- one (1) networking event; and one (1) seminar. This is subject to changes and at the discretion of CFA Society Malaysia.
4. A point-of-difference in a competitive market - membership shows your commitment to putting your client's needs first.
Associate Membership requirements:
The Associate Membership caters to two groups: University Students AND CFA Candidates. University Students and CFA Candidates applicants must meet ONE of the following prerequisites:
1. Currently registered or have passed CFA exam level I, II and III; OR / AND
2. Registered in any year of your bachelor's degree program.