This is a terrific opportunity for those who are extremely busy but still want to give back!
Join us in building extraordinary CFAMN mentorship teams to engage and impact Freshman students participating in the AOF program, a rigorous course of study in Finance, Social Studies and English, accredited by the National Academy Foundation. Your mentorship will aid in starting 240 students on the path to completing internships, starting college, and choosing future careers.
This is not your typical mentorship opportunity –
- It’s been designed to make it attractive for industry professionals like you -
- It requires very little to no preparation time
- Meetings and events scheduled in advance (just four meetings, one meeting per month in Feb., Mar., Apr. and May)
- You'll work with a team of three mentors so if something comes up, you don’t need to find someone else to fill in for you or let down your students
- All meetings and events are held virtually via Google Meets. Once schools reopen, some meetings and events may be held at Como Park High School.
Want to learn more?
Ready to sign-up? The deadline to apply is October 20, 2020
Want to chat?