CFA Society Norway is a professional organisation, key objectives are to enable local members to become increasingly integrated into Norway’s financial markets, establish dialogue with employers, regulators, educators and investment professionals.
As one of 157 CFA Institute member societies, the CFA Society Norway connects its 103 active members with the world’s largest association of investment professionals around the world.
To shape the investment industry that serves the greater good by serving finance professionals seeking knowledge, professional development, connection, or inspiration and by raising the wider public awareness of these activities in Norway.
- Promote the highest standards of ethics and professional excellence within the investment industry for the ultimate benefit of society.
- Raise awareness within the general public of these practices and CFA Institute designations;
- Facilitate education and training of our members;
- Represent the position of our members in matters concerning the investment industry;
- Act as a link between CFA Institute and local members.