Build credibility by partnering with the premier organization for investment professionals in central Florida.
CFA Society Orlando's member base is a highly-desirable target market for a variety of sponsors. With over 215 influential finance professionals in the central Florida region, our member base is responsible for or helps to manage billions in client’s assets.
The Society holds educational and social events designed to add value to our members and strengthen the central Florida finance community. Our marquee event is the annual investment dinner, regularly attended by 100+ finance professionals, lawyers, clients, and those interested in learning about finance and the economy. Examples of past speakers include:
Bob Doll, CFA (Nuveen Asset Management)
Charley Ellis (Greenwich Associates)
Marc Faber (Gloom Boom Doom)
Harry Markopolos (Whistleblower to Bernie Madoff Ponzi scheme)
Danny Moses (The Big Short)
John Race (DePrince, Race & Zollo, Inc.)
Jim Rogers (Quantum Fund)
Peter Schiff (Euro Pacific Capital Inc.)
Jeremy Siegel (WisdomTree)
- Paul Smith (CFA Institute)
- Jim Swanson (MFS Investment Management)
In addition to recognition at our events, sponsors may receive logo recognition through:
- Inclusion in quarterly newsletter reaching approximately 1,000 professionals
- Website logo recognition
- Inclusion in email communications to member base and community at large. CFA Society Orlando constantly reaches out to the central Florida community promoting events, conferences, partner events, etc.
- Logo recognition in all promotional materials
CFA Society Orlando appreciates your support and consideration of a partnership. As a sponsor, you become a valued partner in our efforts to build a strong, vibrant investment community in central Florida.
For additional information or to discuss sponsorship opportunities, please reach out to the current Programming Chair at email@example.com.
Click here to download the complete sponsorship document.