The Gold Standard for the Investment Profession
First awarded in 1963, the CFA charter is the designation of professional excellence within the global investment community. The CFA Program offers a truly global educational challenge where you'll build a fundamental knowledge of investment principles that is relevant in every market around the world.
Our self-study graduate-level program meets the needs of today's busy professionals. The program combines a broad-based course of study with professional conduct requirements. Employers and investors know the CFA charter is the definitive standard for measuring portfolio management and investment analysis competence and integrity.
If you're looking for a truly global designation that's respected worldwide, then the CFA Program is right for you and your firm.
You will gain:
- International Recognition - Employers and media around the world praise the CFA designation
- Credibility - Clients and colleagues regard you with a presumption of expertise
- Respect - Your efforts connect you with the prestige of existing charterholders
- Competitive Advantage - Employers and clients require professionals who demonstrate competence in implementing international investment strategies
- Knowledge with a Global Perspective - A practice analysis is conducted every five years to determine a globally relevant, broad-based curriculum.
- Connections - You join the more than 100,000 charterholders who are active investment professionals with senior responsibility