The CFA Institute Research Challenge is a worldwide competition through which CFA Institute sets up the proper environment for undergraduates and graduates enrolled in a university program to compete on delivering equity research coverage of a publicly traded subject company.
The CFA Institute empowers the local CFA societies with:
- promoting and organizing the competition at local level
- selecting and inviting the universities to attend the event
- attract mentors (professors) into the competition
- choose the subject company
- establish the jury to appoint the local winner from the teams of students that compete
The winning team at local level goes to compete at regional level, and the winners at this level meet at global level. More about the CFA Institute Research Challenge
CFA Society Romania started organizing the Research Challenge in 2012 with the attendance of 5 Romanian Universities and in 2013 added the 6th University from Chisinau, Republic of Moldova.