Join us for a far-reaching discussion on the state of ESG investing today, including the challenges and opportunities in this fast-growing area.
- Too green-washed or "too woke"? Responsible investing's evolution in the crosshairs of the politicization of ESG
- The transparency imperative: It's not just for companies, now it's for investors too
- Nature-positive investing: How climate change has created the conceptual space for other systemic risks
- Creating impact by investing in the growth stage of private companies
- Developing simple clear KPIs with incentive linkages and independent assessment
Emily Chew - Calvert Research and Management
Vikram Raju - Morgan Stanley Investment Management