CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Date: 17 May 2018, Thursday
Time: 12.00pm to 2.00pm (Registration and Lunch starts at 12.00pm; Talk begins at 12.30pm)
Venue: Manchester Business School, John Owen Executive Room, 55 Market Street, #05-01, Singapore 048941
Historically, alternative investments were only available to institutional and high net worth investors with minimum investments often starting at $500,000 or more. In this private placement world of alternative investments, managers had significant investment discretion with regards to disclosure, fees, liquidity, leverage and derivatives positions. In recent years, a growing number of investment managers have made products available in a “liquid alternatives” format, which complies with UCITS or the Investment Company Act of 1940 regulations. These liquid alternatives products have significant regulatory differences from private placement products, but are widely available to retail investors. The differences in performance and due diligence requirements are also discussed.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
•Registration will only be confirmed upon receipt of the registration form and full payment.
•No cash payment will be accepted for on-site registration.
•If any registered participant is unable to attend, a replacement is welcome, but a top-up may apply depending on the
membership category of the replacement participant. However, no refund would be made.
•CFA Singapore reserves the right to:
* cancel, postpone or make any changes to the terms of the event at its sole discretion without giving any prior notice;
* reject any registrations;
* collect payment shortfall in accordance to the actual membership status of participants.
• By signing and submitting this form, I / we consent to CFA Singapore collecting, using, disclosing and processing my / our personal data :
(1) for purposes related to the administration of the registration for the above event;
(2) to send me updates informing me / us of events and activities organized by CFA Singapore.
*I understand that my personal data will be used and retained in accordance with the CFA Singapore Personal Data Policy available at www.cfasingapore.org
GLOBAL PASSPORT PROGRAMME
The Global Passport Program allows members of participating CFA societies to attend each other's society events at the local member price.