CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
2017 has been a milestone year for CFA Singapore. We celebrated the 30th year of our founding as the first society to be established outside of North America.
Come join us as we review the highlights of our 30th anniversary celebrations, activities and programmes. We will also be sharing our plans to engage and support our membership in the coming years.
We have catered a sumptuous International Buffet plus Local Delights for dinner. For post-AGM networking, we will be having wine tasting paired with canapés.
We look forward to welcoming and hosting you to our 32nd AGM on 24 May 2018!
Date: 24 May 2018, Thursday
Time: 6.30pm to 8.30pm
Venue: Capital Tower, STI Auditorium (Level 9), 168 Robinson Road, Singapore 068912
6.30pm: Registration cum Buffet Dinner
7.30pm: 32nd Annual General Meeting
8.30pm: Networking cum Wine Tasting Session
- To confirm and adopt the Minutes of the 31st Annual General Meeting convened on 19 June 2017;
- To confirm and adopt the Annual Report and the Audited Financial Statements of the Society for the year ended 31 December 2017;
- To elect up to 5 Board Members for a 2-year term: 2018 – 2020.
- To propose and approve CFA Singapore Constitution amendments;
- To appoint CFA Singapore auditors;
- To transact such other business as may be properly transacted at an ordinary general meeting.
For and on behalf of the Board,
Simon Ng, CFA
Date: 3 May 2018
A. The final agenda and subsequent meeting updates shall be posted on the society's website and sent to members via email by 18 May 2018. Members who wish to receive the notice and meeting papers via ordinary mail should contact email@example.com or call 6323-6679.
B. Nominees for election shall be recommended by the Nominating Committee subject to the approval of the Board of Directors. Any Regular Member may submit additional written nominations for the Board if:
- the nominee is sponsored in writing by at least 20% of the total number of Regular Members or 30 Regular Members, whichever is the lesser;
- written consent from the nominee has been obtained; and
- documents supporting both (1) and (2) are submitted to the CFA Singapore secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax no. 6323-7657 at least 14 days before the Annual General Meeting, by 6 pm, 10 May 2018.
C. Regular members should write to the Secretary at email@example.com for the Board’s consideration, at least 14 days before the meeting, by 10 May 2018.