**CLICK HERE TO REGISTER**
(Supported By: CFA Society Singapore Professional Development Committee)
Date: 28 May 2020, Thursday
Time: 3:00pm to 4:00pm (Registration starts at 2:45pm; Talk begins at 3:00pm)
Speaker: Peter van der Werf, Senior Engagement Specialist, Robeco (Link to Bio: https://bit.ly/2ydicBx)
Global total meat consumption has quadrupled over the past two decades and is expected to double in the next two. Therefore, improving sustainability in the meat and fish supply chain is crucial for the long-term sustainability of investments in this sector. Since 2016, Robeco has engaged with 11 companies active in the value chain, ranging from animal nutrition companies and meat producers, to quick service restaurants and retailers that cover the full supply chain.
In this webinar, Peter van der Werf, Senior Engagement Specialist at Robeco, will discuss:
- Why Robeco chose to focus on this theme as part of its engagement program
- The key material concerns identified: animal welfare, aquaculture practices, labor standards, antibiotics and deforestation
- Engagement case studies and outcomes
1. Instructions to log in to the Live Webinar will be sent through email upon successful registration at least 1 day before the webinar starts. Please ensure to check your email.
2. This session is eligible for PL credit as indicated. Participant will only be awarded upon successful completion of full LIVE Webinar session.
3. This event is exclusively for CFA Society Singapore Members / Associate Members / Charter-Pending & Candidates / Global Passport Program Members.
4. CFA Society Singapore reserves the right to:
5. By registering to attend this webinar session, you accept the terms of CFA Society Singapore and Zoom’s Privacy Policies.
- cancel, postpone or make any changes to the terms of the event at its sole discretion without giving any prior notice;
- reject any unverifiable or invalid registrations;
The terms are listed at https://www.cfasociety.org/singapore/Pages/Personal%20Data%20Policy.aspx and https://zoom.us/privacy.
6. Kindly note that screenshots and webinar recording may take place during the event for use on our website, newsletter, social media, publicity and other related purposes by CFA Society Singapore.
GLOBAL PASSPORT PROGRAMME
The Global Passport Program allows members of participating CFA societies to attend each other's society events at the local member price.
For further inquiries, please email to email@example.com