**CLICK HERE TO REGISTER**
The CAIA Singapore Executive Committee and CFA Society Singapore are pleased to invite you to our first education event of 2019! Please join us at our Education and Networking Lunch on Tuesday, 26 February at Capital Tower.
Date: 26 February 2019, Tuesday
Time: 11.45am to 2pm (Registration and Lunch starts at 11.45am; Talk begins at 12.15pm)
Venue: Capital Tower, Big Picture, Level 9, 168 Robinson Road, Singapore 068912
- Kanishk Bhatia, Head of Infrastructure Investments, ARA Infrastructure
- Mark Rathbone, Partner, Capital Projects & Infrastructure, Asia Pacific - PwC
- Samuel Tay, Director, Real Estate, Asia Pacific - WeWork
- Joanne Murphy, Managing Director, Asia Pacific, CAIA Association (Hong Kong)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
•Registration will only be confirmed upon receipt of the registration form and full payment.
•No cash payment will be accepted for on-site registration.
•If any registered participant is unable to attend, a replacement is welcome, but a top-up may apply depending on the membership category of the replacement participant. However, no refund would be made.
•CFA Society Singapore reserves the right to:
* cancel, postpone or make any changes to the terms of the event at its sole discretion without giving any prior notice;
* reject any registrations;
* collect payment shortfall in accordance to the actual membership status of participants.
• By signing and submitting this form, I / we consent to CFA Society Singapore collecting, using, disclosing and processing my / our personal data :
(1) for purposes related to the administration of the registration for the above event;
(2) to send me updates informing me / us of events and activities organized by CFA Society Singapore.
*I understand that my personal data will be used and retained in accordance with the CFA Society Singapore Personal Data Policy available at www.cfasingapore.org
GLOBAL PASSPORT PROGRAMME
The Global Passport Program allows members of participating CFA societies to attend each other's society events at the local member price