***CLICK HERE TO REGISTER***
Date: 12 March 2019, Tuesday
Time: 12pm to 2pm (Registration and Lunch starts at 12pm; Talk begins at 12.30pm)
Venue: Capital Tower, The Work Project, 168 Robinson Road, #24-01, Singapore 068912
Speaker: Tom McCullough
Tom McCullough is the co-author of Wealth of Wisdom: The Top 50 Questions Wealthy Families Ask, published by John Wiley & Sons in December 2018. This book identifies the most important questions wealthy families are wrestling with on investments, philanthropy, planning, preparation of the next gen, finding the right advisors and many other relevant topics. And it delivers insightful answers to those questions from 50 of the world’s leading thinkers and practitioners in the field of family wealth. In this presentation, Tom McCullough shares the lessons he has learned from writing the book, and what he believes are the book’s biggest takeaways for families of wealth and their advisors.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
•Registration will only be confirmed upon receipt of the registration form and full payment.
•No cash payment will be accepted for on-site registration.
•If any registered participant is unable to attend, a replacement is welcome, but a top-up may apply depending on the
membership category of the replacement participant. However, no refund would be made.
•CFA Society Singapore reserves the right to:
* cancel, postpone or make any changes to the terms of the event at its sole discretion without giving any prior notice;
* reject any registrations;
* collect payment shortfall in accordance to the actual membership status of participants.
• By signing and submitting this form, I / we consent to CFA Society Singapore collecting, using, disclosing and processing my / our personal data :
(1) for purposes related to the administration of the registration for the above event;
(2) to send me updates informing me / us of events and activities organized by CFA Society Singapore.
*I understand that my personal data will be used and retained in accordance with the CFA Society Singapore Personal Data Policy available at www.cfasingapore.org
GLOBAL PASSPORT PROGRAMME
The Global Passport Program allows members of participating CFA societies to attend each other's society events at the local member price