The Access Scholarship is a needs-based scholarship available for individuals who are unable to afford the full CFA Program enrolment and registration costs.
In shortlisting applicants for this scholarship, CFA Singapore has put in place additional criteria. Candidates will be assessed on various areas, including but not limited to, their financial situation, scholastic ability/academic merit, their past experiences in participating in/volunteering with the Society activities (such as the CFA Research Challenge), etc. Shortlisted candidates may also be required to provide additional information to support their application and may be required to attend an interview.
- Financial need
- Scholastic ability/academic merit
- Membership or participation in the Society's CFA Preparatory Program or activities
- An interview by CFA Singapore Candidate Programmes Committee (only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interviews)
- Writing the CFA Examination
The scholarship covers the one-time CFA Program enrollment fee (if applicable) and reduces the exam registration fee (includes access to the curriculum eBook) to US$250.*
Access Scholarships are awarded on or before 1 December, to be applied to exams in the following year. Access Scholarship recipients may apply the award to the
- June exam (Levels I, II, and III) or
- December exam (Level I only)