CFA Society South Africa offers a
local society membership for non-CFA charterholders and Investment
CFA Society South Africa offers a local society membership for non-CFA charterholders and investment professionals. The local membership will assist you to grow your career, achieve your professional goals and stay ahead in the investment profession.REGISTER HERE
The membership fee is R1000 and the membership year runs from 1 September 2022 to 31 August 2023.
We would be delighted if you joined the local membership and be part of the growing CFA Community.
Local membership benefits include:
- Exclusive member access to verifiable CPD online webinars/ content
- Exclusive member access to online programme event
- Networking and in-person programme event opportunities
- Volunteer opportunities
- CFA Society Local members who are not members of CFA Institute and do not yet have an existing account with CFA Institute can use the "create account" functionality to access Career Tools.
- Exclusive member discount rate to the 2023 CFA Society South Africa Annual Investment Conference
Help Build A Better World
CFA Society South Africa strives to lead the investment profession in South Africa with numerous initiatives that drive ethics, education and professional standards
Join the local membership and be part of transforming the investment industry into the future we all desire.
View the Society’s
initiatives and evidence of the way in which we strive to fulfil the mission of the society, click here to view our 2020/2021 Annual Stakeholders Guide
From our Local Members
ViewTerms and conditions.pdf here