Level 1 and 2 Exam:
11 August 2021 - 1 November 2021
- Standard Registration
- USD 1000.00
May 2022Level 1 and 3 Exam:
20 July 2021 - 1 November 2021
- Early Registration USD 700.00
11 November 2021 - 1 February 2022
- Standard Registration
- USD 1000.00
Level 1 and 2 - Dates to be confirmed
Level 1 and 3 - Dates to be confirmed
Steps to register for the CFA Program exam:
Step 1 - enrol on the CFA INSTITUTE SITE - click here to register
Step 2 - MAKE PAYMENT
- Payment is done via credit card or wire transfer.
- If you do not have a credit card – use the Wire-Transfer option, print out the invoice and go to your bank so they can do the Transfer.
- Please note you can not do an EFT
- If you have chosen wire transfer and you want to pay by Credit card you need and the other way around – you need to get in contact with the CFA Institute directly
- You can phone them from a landline 00800 1247 8132
- Or send them an email email@example.com
You need to send them your proof of payment so they can allocate the payment to your CFA Number
Step 3 - STUDY MATERIAL - e-BOOKS
- As soon as the CFA Institute receives your payment – they will send you the CFA Curriculum eBook version.
- You can order the hard copy Curriculums from the CFA Institute – please note – you will be liable for the custom tax and courier fees
CFA Program Refunds, Deferrals, and Withdrawals Policies Refund Policy:
A full refund of your enrolment and registration fees is available within three (3) days of payment (through 11:59 PM Eastern Time on the third day). Due to fluctuating exchange rates, CFA Institute cannot guarantee the exact amount paid to CFA Institute will be the amount returned in currency other than US currency. Thereafter, enrolment and registration fees are non-refundable, even in the event of a medical condition or other extreme circumstance. Enrolment and registration fees are non-transferrable. Payments for print curriculum orders are non-refundable once the order has been placed.
Deferrals to the next available exam are considered on a case-by-case basis, and only in the event of one of the following, impacting the candidate or a member of his/her immediate family:
- · life-threatening illness (candidate or immediate family member) in the exam window;
- · death of a candidate's immediate family member;
- · mandatory military service (candidate only) in the exam window;
- · pregnancy (candidate only); or
- · natural disaster or government travel restriction (candidate's local area) that prevents the candidate from attending the exam.
The candidate's immediate family is defined as only the candidate's parent, grandparent, sibling, spouse/domestic partner, or child. Deferral requests must be received by CFA Institute prior to or within 10 US business days after the exam window. Decisions on deferrals are final and are at the sole discretion of CFA Institute. Candidates awarded a deferral are responsible for all applicable new curriculum charges.
NOVEMBER 2021 CFA PROGRAM EXAM WINDOWS AND PROCESS CHANGE FOR DEFERRAL REQUESTS
Process Update: The quickest and simplest way to request an exam deferral is now through CFA Institute website.
Candidates no longer need to call or email our Global Contact Center (GCC). Instead, they should visit our CFA Exam Deferral Request page for further instructions to submit the online deferral request form attesting to their decision. Once completed, they will receive an email confirming their deferral request.
CFA Institute offers a withdrawal option for all three levels of the CFA® exam. The withdrawal option is available on your CFA Program tile until 5 days before the exam date or beginning of your exam window. If you do not withdraw by the deadline, you will not be able to re-register for the next exam until results for the current exam have been released (approximately 60 days after the exam date).
Even after submitting your withdrawal form, you will be unable to register online until your withdrawal has been processed. Please allow up to 3 days for processing. Once processed, withdrawals cannot be reversed.