28 January 2020 - 5 February 2020: no Candidate Registrations will available during this time. Membership Transactions such as joins, renewals, or cancels will also be unavailable.
- You cannot defer registration fees from one exam to the next.
- You will not receive any refund of fees.
Step 1 - enrol on the CFA INSTITUTE SITE - www.cfainstitute.org
Step 2 - MAKE PAYMENT
- Payment is usually done via credit card or wire transfer.
- If you do not have a credit card – use the Wire-Transfer option, print out the invoice and go to your bank so they can do the Transfer.
- Please note you can not do an EFT
- If you have chosen wire transfer and you want to pay by Credit card you need and the other way around – you need to get in contact with the CFA Institute directly
- You can phone them from a landline 00800 1247 8132
- Or send them an email firstname.lastname@example.org
You need to send them your proof of payment so they can allocate the payment to your CFA Number
Step 3 – BOOKS
- As soon as the CFA Institute receives your payment – they will send you the CFA Curriculum eBook version.
- You can order the hard copy Curriculums from the CFA Institute – please note – you will be liable for the custom tax and courier fees.