Virtual Trivia Game Night Fundraiser
CFA Society Washington DC has partnered with TriviaHub for a night of trivia competition for a good cause! Invite your friends and colleagues to join your team and test your knowledge to compete for CFAW bragging rights! Want to play but don’t have a team to compete with? No problem! you’ll be grouped with other players or added to a team.
Space is limited so gather your team and register today!
100% of your registration fee will be donated to World Central Kitchen,
who have transformed the field of disaster response to help devastated communities recover and establish resilient food systems. They are currently hard at work connecting with hundreds of restaurants and kitchens around the country to feed vulnerable communities and medical professionals bravely working on the front lines of the COVID-19 pandemic.
How it works:
- Teams of 4-5 people will compete in this virtual trivia competition
- Each team will designate a team Captain. The captain will be in charge of submitting your team's answers at the end each round
- Players will be able to converse about answers with each other in private Zoom breakout rooms
- The team with the highest score at the end wins a prize and bragging rights!
How to Register:
- Click the “Register” button and register only yourself
- If you are on a team, add your team members or team name
- Want to play, but don’t have a team? No problem! We’ll assign you to a team. You will be grouped with other single players or added to a team.