Deadline to register is Friday May 6th!
Please join CFA Society Winnipeg as we host the inaugural half-day conference and dinner
Welcomes Men & Women to join the discussions.
Improving performance; from inspirational stories to empirical studies
Lunch Panel : Powerful Women in Finance
- Beth Hamilton-Keen, CFA, Director of Investment Counselling, Mawer Investment Management Ltd. & Chair, Board of Governors, CFA Institute
Helen Kasdorf, CPA, CA, Senior Vice-President and CFO Canada, The Great-West Life Assurance Company
Kirsten Kennedy, Managing Director & Head (Vancouver) Investor Sales, BMO Capital Markets
Moderated by: Reva Seth, Bestselling Author & Strategic Advisor
- Deloitte LLP presents "Unconscious Biases and How They Hinder Us" with Jackie Scales and Lizanne Roziere
- Mercer presents "When Women Thrive" - insights from a new Research Report on Women in the Workplace with Jaqui Parchment
- Bloomberg Presents "How Women Power the Economy and Why They Shouldn't Be Shy Talking About It" with Jacqueline Thorpe and Richard Yamarone
- "Targeting Teen Boys in Achieving Gender Equality: The Missing Link and Ways to Move Forward" with Reva Seth
- "Women Achieving Extraordinary Things through a High Performance Life: Rethinking Workplace Pressures with Real Life Coping Mechanisms" with Yvonne Camus
- "Why We Have Too Few Women Leaders" Moderated TED Talk with Stefanie Keller
Dinner Keynote Presentation
Bonnie Brooks, Vice Chairman of Hudson`s Bay Company
Known as the executive who rescued The Hudson's Bay Co. from the brink of disaster, [Ms. Brooks] became the company's first female CEO, bringing a specialized set of skills from across the fashion and retail worlds to the job.
Women in Finance Conference Brochure
Register Today Space is limited!