CFA Society Romania is one of the most important local professional organizations bringing together investment professionals from banking, asset management, insurance, private equity, pension funds and other different fields of the investment industry. CFA Society Romania was established in 2000 as a professional, non-governmental organization and is one of the investment societies that are part of CFA Institute.
According to its Bylaws, CFA Society Romania promotes the highest ethical and professional standards. Its members abide by the CFA Institute’s Code of Ethics and Professional conduct. Most of CFA Society Romania members were awarded after 2000.
Mission and Vision
To lead the investment profession in Romania by promoting the highest standards of ethics, education, and professional excellence for the ultimate benefit of society.
- To increase the awareness of the financial analysis and investment professions, and of the CFA designation
- To represent the preferred discussion partner and knowledge resource for financial authorities in the law making process
- To promote the professional behavior and high ethical standards in Romanian financial markets
- To assist financial professionals in career development
- To provide a forum for education, information and communication centered on the needs of investment professionals.
We aspire to a CFA Society Romania that:
- Serves all finance professionals seeking education, knowledge, professional development, connection, or inspiration
- Leads the investment profession's thinking in the areas of ethics, capital market integrity, and excellence of practice
- Members are recognized as ethical, knowledgeable members of the investment decision-making community
- Add value, represent and advance the interests of our members.