CFA Society Nashville is a staff- and volunteer-run organization; the more volunteers we have, the more we can do. So optimize your membership, heighten your visibility, and network with other industry professionals by joining a committee. Volunteers help to keep the Society well-run and growing.
Programs and areas with significant volunteer engagement include:
- Society Governance and Committee Leadership
- Educational Events and Annual Programming
- Public Awareness, Media Outreach, and Marketing
- Regulatory, University and Employer Advocacy
- Research Challenge
- Annual Forecast Dinner
Benefits of Volunteering:
- Growing your network and enhancing your career by building relationships with new contacts and old friends.
- Increasing your professional knowledge and developing new skills gained from knowledgeable peers.
- Enhancing the value of the CFA Charter by participating in projects and programs.
- Expressing your values through serving CFA Society Nashville in numerous activities that are important to the future success of our society.
- Contributing to the local Financial Services Community by fostering the interaction of leading members of the capital markets with issues and program of interest to them and the public good.
- Become part of our global network of volunteers which will give you access to CFA Institute staff and CFA Institute volunteer opportunities.