CFA Society Philadelphia is the sixth largest CFA society in North America, with more than 2,500 investment professionals representing a wide variety of industry classifications and titles. The Society offers diverse programming content, including local luncheon programs that attract top industry speakers, educational and seminars on specialized topics, professional development events and social group outings. Members receive access to exclusive online job postings for the industry’s most lucrative career openings, discounted rates to almost all CFA Society Philadelphia events, and exclusive networking opportunities with leading investment professionals.
Benefits of Joining
In addition to the benefits of membership in a global organization, you can also experience the rewards of participating at a regional group level.
- Network with your peers in the industry;
- Be part of a common voice, developing and protecting the interests of the profession;
- Stay abreast of trends that affect the industry in your market;
- Take advantage of local continuing education opportunities;
- Participate in dynamic and educational local programs at discounted rates;
- Access additional resources, such as a Career Center with job postings, and the quarterly member newsletters.
Get even more out of your local society membership by volunteering to serve on an advisory group or serving on the Society’s Board of Directors. The work of this society, like most societies, is best carried forward by the combined efforts of a large number of energetic people working together in a common cause; not by one person or a small group of people doing all the work under the fierce and expectant gaze of the membership. Through society membership, you support the CFA Program and CFA Charterholders in your area, benefiting the local investment community and enhancing the value of the charter.