Private Markets and Alternative Investments is one of the fastest growing and most innovative areas of finance. To help meet the increased demand for high-quality skills, CFA Institute has launched a Private Markets and Alternative Investments Certificate. Working with top investment professionals from around the world, we’ve created an online Certificate which contains the in-depth knowledge and practical, real-world experience employers are looking for. The topics covered are private equity & private credit, real estate & infrastructure, commodities & natural resources and hedge funds.
Who will benefit?
- New entrants to the private markets industry: individuals who aspire to work for a general partner firm (GP) or other alternatives specialist.
- Existing industry professionals: investors or asset owners who are looking to allocate to private markets or alternative investments.
- Consultants: those working with General Partner or Limited Partner firms and wish to understand the industry landscape and terminology.
The Certificate Covers These Key Areas
- Private equity & private credit
- Real estate and infrastructure
- Commodities & natural resources and
- Hedge funds
It takes between 70-90 hours to complete.