Practice taking the computer-based test before exam day with the Online Schweser Mock Exam. This realistic exam simulates the interface, format, difficulty, and length of the actual CFA exam—helping you develop your test-taking skills, identify your weak areas, and demonstrate your mastery of the CFA Program curriculum. Afterward, view answer explanations, check your score compared to those of other candidates, and drill deeper into each question with our Mock Exam Tutorial.
The Online Schweser Mock Exam includes:
- Exam Sim: Take the exam using the actual interface you’ll encounter on the computer-based CFA exam.
- Online: Take the exam using the standard Kaplan Schweser online interface.
- Print: Take the exam on paper and enter your answer choices in an online answer form.
CFA Institute's time limits of 4 hours 30 minutes (each exam consists of two sessions of 2 hours 15 minutes)
CFA Institute's topic weightings and exam format
Online answer explanations
Online scoring and performance tracking by topic area with a comparison to other candidates
Answer explanations that include LOS references for every question
- Available for Mock Exams 5 & 6 only
- Detailed video explanations of how to arrive at each of the answers
CFA Society Milwaukee Mock Exam Price: $35
Register for the Online Mock Exam Today
Register Today » Society Portal
Steps to register for the Online Mock Exam
Select the Society Portal Link above
Select the exam level - click continue
Select the Study Materials Tab
Scroll to the bottom of the page and select the Society Mock Exam option