Join us on February 21st (in collaboration with CFA Society Vancouver) as we learn how to save time and boost productivity with automated Python skills.
This complimentary virtual learning experience will provide a high-level overview of how Python is being used in the financial community and discuss the benefits of Python relative to other programming languages and Excel. Taught by industry expert Bogdan Tudose from Training The Street.
Bogdan will showcase a variety of practical applications currently used by financial professionals in investment banking, advisory services, as well as public and private investments. How can you incorporate Python into your daily toolkit?
This 1-hour webinar will cover:
- Data aggregation, management and analysis of thousands of client trades scattered through numerous Excel and PDF files.
- Web scraping to source hundreds of data points from websites in seconds.
- Creating contact databases for client facing teams by collecting data from corporate websites.
- Creating powerful and interactive dashboards to visualize and analyze datasets.
- More advanced applications of Python, including analysis of press releases with Natural Language Processing (NLP) and processing of images with Optical Character Recognition (OCR).
These eye-opening demonstrations will highlight typical deliverables that normally take hours or days to accomplish manually and are achieved with Python in a matter of minutes.
Members & Non-Members - free
(This webinar is eligible for 1 Professional Learning (PL) credit.)