Interested in contributing to the local investment community but not sure where to start? Send us an email at [email protected]. Here are a few ways you can help.
- Board Committee Member – The best way to begin volunteering with CFA Society Orlando is to join an existing Board committee. Committees include Advocacy, Career Services, Community Outreach, Education, Programming, and University Relations.
- Employer Host – Host a CFA program education event at your company and provide an opportunity for your colleagues to learn more about the CFA, CIPM and Investment Foundations programs.
- Research Challenge Support – Participate in the annual Florida Investment Research Challenge as a university team mentor, report grader or judge.
- Ethics Challenge Support – Participate in the annual Florida Ethics Challenge as a university team mentor, report grader or judge.
- Society Representative – Greet and check-in attendees at our Annual Dinner and other upcoming CFA Society Orlando events. Distribute event materials and promotional items to attendees and assist with event setup. Society representatives receive complimentary admission to the related CFA Society Orlando event (limited to one per year).
- University Ambassador – Speak to university students about the CFA program and career opportunities for CFA charterholders.