Institutional Client Manager
Position : Full-time
At Fiera Capital
We invest in creating a culture of purpose that makes our people feel valued, cared for, seen, and heard.
Our approach to employee experience is tailored to your needs and ambitions:
- Your Inclusive Experience: We are committed to cultivating an inclusive, safe, and trusting work environment.
- Your Growth & Empowerment: We have ambitious growth goals for our firm, which makes us a great place to advance your career.
- Your Rewards & Recognition: We deeply value our people and their contributions and that’s reflected in our competitive compensation and benefits packages and our collaborative culture.
- Your Wellness Your Way: We strive to create a healthy work environment and we offer programs designed to support our employees’ wellbeing.
What we are looking for:
Under the supervision of the Senior Vice President, Head of Client Relations, the Institutional Client Manager oversees the firm’s delivery of investment services to a select group of institutional clients.
The incumbent will manage all aspects of delivering best-in-class institutional management advice and guidance to clients focused on retention and organic growth across a diversified list of assigned institutional investors and a broad range of investment solutions. In delivering industry-leading client interaction experiences, the incumbent will ensure that Fiera retains, grows, and further deepens client relationships. It is expected that the majority of his or her time will be devoted to retaining and growing designated institutional client relationships.
- Serving as a lead relationship manager for key relationships – developing a coverage plan and executing on same including identifying and managing cross-selling opportunities;
- Providing outstanding client service;
- Assuming responsibility for complex and sensitive client and account activities including playing a key role in the decision-making process;
- Delivering and managing dissemination of thought leadership to clients;
- Participating in the Institutional Markets team’s client seminars/presentations as we seek to
- further enhance education in the marketplace and build Fiera’s brand in the Canadian institutional marketplace.
Must have requirements to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Commerce, or related field;
- CFA designation or graduate degree a strong asset;
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant experience managing relationships with institutional clients (pension plans, foundations, endowments, insurance clients, etc.);
- Strong networking skills with established relationships in the market across institutional clients and investment consultants;
- Expert knowledge of the investment industry and financial markets;
- Exemplary interpersonal skills;
- Excellent industry reputation based on credibility, integrity, and a strong work ethic;
- Versatility and team spirit;
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and accept personal accountability;
- Appropriate registrations necessary upon hiring.
- Fiera Capital adheres to a hybrid working environment with 3 days in-office per week
- If you are interested in a career at Fiera Capital and you meet 70% or more of the requirements, do not hesitate to submit your application!
For positions available in Quebec that require fluency in French and English, please note that bilingualism is required due to our global offices and clients.
Fiera Capital subscribes to the principle of employment equity. Our staff is our most valuable asset, and our goal is to create an inclusive and equitable environment where everyone can reach their true potential.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability, genetic information, or any other federal, state, or local protected class. Fiera Capital will not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment.
All staffing decisions, including hiring and promotion decisions, will be based on merit, skills, performance, and business needs. We are pleased to receive applications from qualified individuals from a variety of backgrounds. Job applicants who are individually selected for an interview will be notified that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected participant requests accommodation, Fiera Capital shall consult with the applicant and provide, or arrange for the provision of, a suitable accommodation in a manner that considers the applicant’s accessibility needs due to disability.Please stay vigilant and never share personal or confidential information during this hiring process unless it is through Mintz Global Screening, the secured platform we use to exchange such information. If in doubt, or if you think you have been a victim of fraudulent manoeuvres during your hiring process, please contact us.
Please note that job title indicated in job postings may differ from internal job titles. Accordingly, offers of employment may not reflect job titles indicated in job postings.
We thank all applicants for their interest in a career with Fiera Capital. We will only communicate with those selected for an interview.
With approximately CAD $155.3 billion in assets under management as of September 30, 2023, Fiera Capital, an independent firm, is one of Canada’s leading investment managers. We deliver customized multi-asset solutions across public and private market asset classes to institutional, financial intermediary and private wealth clients across North America, Europe and key markets in Asia. We strive to be at the forefront of investment-management science, and we are passionate about creating sustainable prosperity for clients. Fiera Capital is recognized for our talented people. Our teams collaborate and seek to draw on the global industry’s most innovative and diverse offerings to craft strategies that meet the needs of any client, anywhere they are located.
Please apply at : https://fieracapital.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Career/job/Montreal/Institutional-Client-Manager_JR-10254?source= CFA_Ottawa