Exploring the Energy Evolution.
Presented in collaboration with REDEVELOP
Join us for breakfast on Tuesday, April 4, at the Hudson, for a holistic discussion of the energy transition from an industry, policy, and Indigenous perspective, with a focus on current, local projects. Our esteemed panelists will share their unique outlook for the energy services industry and the energy transition as a whole.
Formerly known as the Annual Oilfield Services Breakfast, we have modified the title of this event in reflection of the evolving industry.
Meet our Panel:
- Bill Whitelaw - Managing Director of Strategy and Sustainability at geoLOGIC systems
- Dr. Jennifer Winter - Associate Professor in the Department of Economics and the School of Public Policy at the University of Calgary
- Don Lawton - Director of Science at Carbon Management Canada (CMC) and Professor Emeritus in Geophysics at the University of Calgary
- Jauvonne Kitto - Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder at Saa Dene Group
(please navigate to the Speaker tab to read more about our esteemed speakers)
- 7:00 am registration opens / buffet breakfast available upon arrival
- 7:35 am panel discussion begins
- 9:00 am event concludes
Please note, if you continue onto the registration process you will be taken to log into your CFA Institute account. If you do not have an account yet, you can create one here. If you would like to add a guest to your registration, they do not require a CFA Institute account.