To engage a Houston Society member to serve as your Professional Reference, please adhere to the following steps:
- Prepare a resume including your current job title / position, or other descriptive information about your current and previous job positions along with your candidate / ID number (which you will receive after applying online).
- Sign on to CFA Institute website (www.cfainstitute.org) to register and apply for membership. You will receive an email from CFA Institute containing a link to the reference submission tool.
- When you receive the CFA Institute email response with the reference’s submission link, email or call the reference to inquire if they are willing to serve as your reference. Please do not contact potential references until after you have completed steps # 1 and # 2 above. This simplifies the process and prevents any unforeseen delays.
- Forward the received CFA Institute email with the link to the Reference attaching your resume for his / her use.
- References can then review your information and respond directly and efficiently with CFAI.
Your assistance in the above steps is very much appreciated and should help ensure timely processing.
If you do not receive a response from the individuals below, please contact [email protected] or call 713.877.1838.
The following people have volunteered to act as professional references for new members: