Founded in 1952, CFA Society Minnesota is one of the oldest chapters of the prestigious CFA Institute, issuer of the Chartered Financial Analyst® Designation. CFA Society Minnesota is the 24th largest society among the 160 member societies and affiliates worldwide. For over 70 years we have endeavored to play a vital role within the Upper Midwest investment community.
To advance professional excellence while promoting ethical behavior and fellowship through development and engagement opportunities for our members.
We envision a CFA Society of Minnesota that is highly valued, well respected, and widely recognized by investors, academia, and the business community in our region.
Who is CFA Society Minnesota?
- More than 1,400 Members who live and work in Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Western Wisconsin
- An average of 868 Candidates per year taking CFA Exams in Minnesota
- 140 Active Volunteering Members
- A staffed office in downtown Minneapolis, able to personally assist you with networking and career resources
- See demographic info about our members