Date posted: March 28, 2023
CORPORATE DEVELOPMENT ANALYST
Enstack is an all-in-one superapp that allows small and medium enterprises (SME) to sell online and offline, earn conveniently, and grow their business through an integrated platform with end-to-end commerce tools. SMEs benefit from Enstack’s platform as it lowers their barriers to digitization and helps them future-proof their operations. Backed by Mangrove Capital Partners who has invested in technology giants Skype and Wix, Enstack is at the forefront of Southeast Asia’s third commerce wave, which aims to provide flexibility and autonomy for small business owners.
Why Join Us?
At Enstack, we believe in a world where small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs) have access to the digital tools and resources they need to thrive. Join our talented and hardworking team to be part of a mission-driven organization that empowers SMEs through digitization. We foster a culture of collaboration, innovation, and personal growth, and we value humble, intelligent, compassionate, and creative individuals who possess grit and a drive to pursue bold ideas. Come shape the future of SMEs and create a more digitally inclusive world while advancing your own career with us.
REPORTS TO: Chief of Staff
- Cross-functional collaboration with various teams in the company to identify market trends, user needs, and provide insights for potential product improvements
- Conduct in-depth industry analysis to understand the latest e-commerce and industry trends and provide regular reports and presentations to the team
- Assist in future fundraising rounds by preparing presentations, conducting due diligence and performing various related ad-hoc tasks
- Assist in preparing company reports, financial models and marketing materials
- Create reports and presentations for senior management that provides line of sight into financial performance