Unlock your potential with the UBC Sauder CFA Level I and II Exam Bootcamps!
Are you ready to take your finance career to new heights? Prepare for success with the UBC Sauder CFA Exam Bootcamps. Designed by industry experts and tailored to help you conquer the CFA Level I and Level II Exams, the intensive workshop will equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
Why UBC Sauder?
- Expert instruction: Learn from award-winning instructor and highly experienced CFA charterholder Darren Degraaf, CFA, MAFM, CPA (not in public practice), PRM, who has a deep understanding of the exam curriculum working alongside training providers such as UBC, AB Maximus, Stalla, Wiley, and Morgan International over the past 20 years.
- Comprehensive coverage: The CFA Exam Bootcamps offers a final intensive review of key CFA exam concepts, providing a thorough review of core concepts by way of exclusive lecture notes and practice questions to ensure you’re fully prepared.
- Interactive Learning: Engage in interactive discussions with your instructor and fellow classmates, and participate in group exercises that foster a dynamic learning environment. Benefit from peer collaboration and in-class instruction, and gain a deeper understanding of complex topics.
- Exam Strategies and Techniques: Master exam-specific strategies and time-management techniques that will help you tackle the CFA Level I and Level II Exams with confidence. Gain valuable insights on how to approach different question formats and optimize your performance.
- Personalized Support: Our instructors are dedicated to your success. Benefit from personalized guidance and support through the workshop, including personalized one-on-one feedback, Q&A sessions, and exam tips tailored to your specific needs.
CFA Level I Exam Bootcamp
CFA Level II Exam Bootcamp
The timing of the Boot Camp (i.e., a week before the exam) is perfect. I felt prepared enough to value the high level tips for each section; 3 days was good in my opinion, as I now have the time to tackle my weaker sections.
Great instructors. Very useful to tie all the material together and get exam tips
Helps with last minute concept understanding. Outlines important material. Simplifies studying.
Please direct all queries to e-mail: [email protected]